A status conference in the case v. Ramo Brkić et al. before the Section II for Organized Crime, Economic Crime and Corruption of the Court of BiH is scheduled to take place on 30 May 2012, beggining at 1.00 p.m. in Courtroom 6.
On 25 January 2012, the Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina confirmed the Indictment in the case v. Ramo Brkić et al., under which the Accused are charged with the following criminal offense:
- The Accused Ramo Brkić, Senad Šabić, Satko Kekić, Enver Okanović, Mustafa Kasumović, Husein Kasumović and Osman Vikić with the criminal offense of Organized Crime as read with the criminal offense of Illicit Trafficking in Narcotic Drugs and the criminal offense of Unauthorized Production and Sale of Narcotic Drugs, while the Accused Ramo Brkić is also charged with the criminal offense of Abuse of Office or Official Authority and criminal offense of Accepting Gifts, criminal offense of Malicious Mischief and criminal offense of Certification of Untrue Content while the Accused Senad Šabić is charged with the criminal offense of Giving Gifts and Other Forms of Benefits;
- The Accused Emir Selimović, Asmir Mašić, Mehmed Libić, Esad Begić, Mesud Mešić, Sanela Abdulahović and Ibrahim Hodžić are charged with the criminal offense of Abuse of Office or Official Authority while the Accused Emir Selimović is also charged with the criminal offense of Accepting Gifts and Other Forms of Benefits, the Accused Mesud Mešić with the criminal offense of Forging of Official Document, and the Accused Ibrahim Hodžić with the criminal offense Accepting Gifts and Other Forms of Benefits;
- The Accused Aris Mašić, Sakib Memić, Mesud Komić, Enes Selimović and Adnan Alijagić are charged with the criminal offense of Illegal Interceding;
- The Accused Maho Čufurović, Husein Hodžić and Mustafa Dizdarević are charged with the criminal offense of Giving Gifts and Other Forms of Benefits;
- The Accused Elvira Felić is charged with the criminal offense of Forgery of a Document.
The Indictment alleges that the Accused, as members of an intertwined and organized group which was formed with the aim of acquiring financial gain, acted jointly and organized production, purchase, sale, transport and transfer of substances that were declared narcotic drugs by regulations, and conducted activities to cover up the perpetration of criminal offenses and the perpetrators.
The accused are, among other things, charged with abuse of office and authority in police structures, by way of illegal mediation in employment, illegal activities related to traffic fines in the Una-Sana Canton, and other criminal offenses where the accused, who were authorized officials, acted in a corruptive manner together with other accused and other persons known to them and allegedly perpetrated a number of criminal offenses.